Hi Joe,

What are you seeing in your Debug log for EIE?

You should eventually (once it's working) see the
following in your Debug log within EIE;
*****
[08:06:35,05/22/07] - StartDataHandlers: Connection
established to both AR/CMDB and vendor application.
*****

1.  Make sure EIE can resolve the server name, I've
seen instances where using IP address vs. server name
makes the difference.

2.  Are you clicking on the 'Run Now' button on the
EIE console to kick this exchange off?  If so, don't.
Just Activate the exchange on the console and then
restart the EIE server in the server.  The restart
will kick off the exchange .  Then, check your debug
log (<install directory>/service/debug) and let me
know what it shows.

Regards,

Troy