David,

I think it's a WUT bug. In ExpertDesk we sometimes encounter the same
problem, though not always. It looks like a temporary file is created and
shown in the view field. But the file is also deleted at some point. When
the file doesn't exists anymore the view field displays a not found error.
I've not found a good work around for it, fortunately it works correctly
most of the time.

Hugo