 ------------------------------

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Rakshit Bhandary
*Sent:* Friday, July 06, 2007 6:45 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: Slow user

**

Slow while logging in.. i.e. opening the Home page and also when opening
the object list.. I have the server on my desktop and i am trying to login
to user tool from there itself.. Overall the performance seems very slow..
Almost 10 to 15 mins for opening the Home page or Object list.