Hi all,

I am getting an error when installing SLM 7.0.03 on a Windows 2003 server with
a SQL 2005 database.  We have ARS 7.0.01 patch 3 with Incident and Problem
already installed with patch 4.  The error we are getting is: "Database
connection failed: <servername> ARSystem 1433 ARAdmin.  Please try again."  I
am getting this where you would input the Database Server, Database User,
Database User password.  We are logged in as an administrator and are using a
user that we used to install ARS.  Not sure why it would not be working now.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Greg Donalson