Hi All,

In our remedy implementation, we were sending a "resolution email" to the
requester when their ticket was resolved. This email is an HTML form with a
submit button that executes a JSP code on our server and updates the help desk
status. The requester basically accept or reject the solution from the email
without getting back to the Help Desk ticket.

Now there is a new outlook patch (SR2 for Outlook 2003) where they can not
execute the code i.e. nothing happens when they click the "submit". I read up
about this Outlook patch and it stops external code execution.

But could not find a way to allow code execution from trusted sites (?)

I know this is not a remedy question but am hoping someone on this list may
have a clue.

Regards
Atul