And you're certain you're using AREA and not Cross Ref Blank Password?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Terhune
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 623 AREA LDAP problem

Good morning list!
Pardon my ignorance but I cannot figure this one out.  All of the
users that I have authenticating off our Active Directory cannot log
in this morning (all of a sudden, was working Friday).

Exchange and domain computer logins work fine on AD so it does not
seem to be directly tied to AD.

I have restarted the box and commented out the external authentication
line in the ar.cfg file and restarted the services.  Didn't work.  I
cannot find an error log that i can use but I don't know where to
start to look.

I am running ARS 6.3, Helpdesk 5.6 on a Windows Server 2003 box.
Oracle back end.  The Windows firewall is off.

Thanks,
Brad