From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Lunkwill
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 07:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sever version shows old version after patching.

Thanks for your answers, now I now the difference...
It was the 7.0.2 patch 4 for BMC Remedy Change Management we applied.

Will check the 7.0.01 patch 3 for the server..

Thanks again.

/Regards Johan

On 9 Juli, 14:06, "Shellman, David"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Axton,
>
> Thanks for the update on the patch level.
>
> Dave

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com