________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Siti Hawa Bee SHAIK FARID
Sent: 11. juli 2007 11:19
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SAVE button in Helpdesk Display-Only form

Thanks for replying Lunar.

I had copied the SAVE button from HPD:Helpdesk support form. When I
paste the button into HPD:Helpdesk Support-ReadOnly form, all the
underlying active links got copied as well but I really wonder why after
clicking the SAVE button, nothing happen :-(

When I double click the SAVE button properties which I had copied, the
Selected Active Links are :-

(2)RSM:GenericSave

(10)HPD:HPD-cmdSave01

(11)HPD:HPD-cmdSave02