-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7, Patch 4 - Incident, Change, Problem, SLM

The only errors I saw with patch 004 were with the reports - I conclusively
proved that installing patch 003 and 004 (which reapplies 003 files)
overwrites the OOB crystal reports with new copies that have the Locale
field set back to NULL or in one case the full description of the report,
after which they no longer appear in your report console (en_US
installations).

I am currently executing ITSM patch 005 against my pre-production server -
whole new paradigm here - one installer for IM, PM, CM, and/or AM, all
languages, previous patches reapplied if needed, etc.  We'll see if they
finally got this right.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/helpdesk/