Thanks Brian!

Your explanation has been very clear to me

Regards!

2007/7/9, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

**

Hi Maus,

When loading the SLA 6.0 it is important that you load all the patches for
it. There are many workflow errors in the module OOTB.

The next thing to be aware of is that the status "Missed Goal" is a status
value added in version 6.0 (I cant recall it in 5.6 although I could be
wrong). To me "Missed Goal" is the same as "In Process" but I have passed
my SLA Due Date.

Missed is the status given when the SLA has been completed and has "Missed"
its SLA Due Date.

Now having said this the most important thing is the Status of "MissedGoal" If
you have your SLA's set up in groups and SLA's change if the
priority changes you would expect the new SLA (created when you changed the
priority) would inherit details from the current one and the current one
would disappear. This does in fact happen and is what goes on in the filter
guide "SLA:Measurement:TakeOver". However if you look at the filter
SLA:Measurement:TakeOver_Lookup you will see that the set fields if
qualification is as follows.

( 'SLA_Main Group' = $SLA_Main Group$) AND ( 'Application_InstanceID' =
$Application_InstanceID$) AND ( 'SLA_InstanceID' != $SLA_InstanceID$) AND ((
'MeasurementStatus' = "In Process") OR ( 'MeasurementStatus' = "Pending") OR
( 'MeasurementStatus' = "Attached"))

Thus it does not pick up data from an SLA with a measurement Status of "
Missed Goal". So if you change priority of a call and the current SLA on
that call has this status you will end up with 2 sla's running. The original
which will never complete as the finish criteria has changed (priority is
now different) and a second one which will finish, eventually, with a status
of "Missed "or "Met". However it will have started at the wrong date/time
which will be based on the priority change rather than when the call was
logged.

Finally, the notification issues you are having could relate to a fault in
the ownership take over where when it deletes the original SLA and its
notifications (if there are any) it also deletes the new notifications as
well leaving you with none. This is fixed in patch 1498.

Brian Bishop