  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Davies, J.T.
  Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 1:08 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Error - ARERR 1631155

  **
  If you think about it..."system" messages are less than 10,000. (i.e. 93 -
unable to connect)

  Workflow errors are above 10,000...  BMC/Remedy wouldn't be able to keep
all their system and workflow errors below 10,000...(there aren't enough
numbers if they used a unique number for every error!) ha ha :)

  J.T.