Dear Listers,

Has anyone had created an audit trail to check who is the last person that
had login and update the helpdesk case?

I tried using last modified by but difficult to track as it will auto
changed to AR Escalator by the system.

Can someone assist on how to implement this workflow? I would like to
capture this info in helpdesk audit trail.

System :

AR version 6.3 Patch 20

AR Helpdesk version 6.0

AR SLA 6.0 Patch P-1498

Best Regards,
Siti Hawa Bee

My Favourite Quote " No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine
joy in successes of those under him" - W A Nance

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat
the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute
or retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of
confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all
copies of this email from your computer system. As the integrity of this
message cannot be guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB Group
shall be responsible for the contents. Any opinion in this email may not
necessarily represent the opinion of UOB or any entity in the UOB Group.

it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML
in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___