________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Dries
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy User Tool gets an application error every time you
close

** I did have this problem, and it was the same version and the 1412
patch, I also when down the path of logging client side active links,
and could find nothing.  Plus is was not consistent, not all users had
the error on exit.  One of two solutions resolved the issue.
1. A simple uninstall and reinstall of the same version User tool
sometimes fixed the issue.
2. In other cases it was necessary to install the 7x user tool, we
eventually did this across the board.

The only thing we could determine was there was some other applications
registry entry that conflicted with the entry of the version 6 1412
patch Remedy User tool, but could never pin it down completely.
it___

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information
is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom or which it was
intended. If not an intended recipient, any review, copying, printing,
disclosure, distribution or any other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail. Please delete this e-mail from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you.