  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 3:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Default Web Path issue

**

Has anyone figured out how to get the Default Web Path to work properly
for the Mid Tier and the Email Engine at the same time?

Basically, if you use it set to something like servername/arsys the web
works.  If you try to set it to http://servername/arsys
<http://servername/arsys>  then it becomes a link in the emails sent
out, but breaks the Mid Tier.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
5444 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713)989-7226

Private and confidential as detailed here
<http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail> . If you cannot access
hyperlink, please e-mail sender. __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___