Hi,

We have done this for a client and with complete success. The key is that
you draw set of rules and stick to it for both inbound and outbound
communication.

Regards,
Rakshit

On 7/14/07, Hall Chad - chahal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Does anyone know of any standards for exchanging incidents with external
companies through a B2B integration? We have a home-grown Java web service
integrated with our custom Remedy incident management application. We use
our own XML schema, data elements, data values, and transactions which are
based on our own processes. This works fine now, but as we branch out with
more partners we're considering adhering more closely to industry standards,
if there are any. I've researched some info from The Consortium for Service
Innovation but I'm not sure how well this has been adopted and I'm a little
concerned that it still pushes the use of HTTP POST instead of web services.

Has anyone gone down this road before? If so, do you have any suggestions?
Success stories? Challenges?

Thanks!

[image: Acxiom Corporation]

*Chad Hall*   |   A c x i o m   I S

501.342.2650 *office *  |   501.472.1379 *wireless * |   501.342.3911 *fax
** *

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.