Page 131 in BMC(r) Remedy Action Request System 7.0 Database Reference

--
Jarl

On 7/16/07, Charlie Jiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**
All,

It has been a while I hope someone can still remember...
I need to decode the date field to display it in my Oracle XML Publisher.
The default to_char(field_name, 'mm/dd/yyy') does not work.

Best regards,

 Charlie Jiang
 Office: (703)492-3502
 Cell: (571)436-5893
 This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the
intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged
information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in
reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___