________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Robert SBA
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: JOB posting ; An urgent need for Remedy
Developer/Engineer for deployment to IRAQ

Perhaps you can work remote from south Afghanistan.

Sorry :-)

Think I saw something regarding training at the job posting .. suppose
some things are just done better in person. Also a quote like "around
locations in Iraq" (=travel required). Sounds like fun :-)

Know its no sense anyway ... but was mentioned that 200k+ is like not a
good pay and you can make that with aka normal jobs at the States as
well. Well ... well ... hmm. Ok anyway :-)

Cheers, Robert

ps. yep, money cant buy you a life ... me personally dont have a
clearance. Suppose though it would be even more hard to get a clearance
form spouse lol

it___