        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Simmons
        Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 1:31 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: Remedy and Security

        **
        Axton,

        Thanks for the imput.  I'm actually looking to provide more
guidance to our server security team.  When I showed them how to create
a user from the command line using arcache (an admin user at that) and
then access their system they lost their minds.  When I created a form
and workflow and showed them that I could access their system as root
(the owner of the processes) using $PROCESS$ there were strokes,
seizures etc.  So now they have asked me what else they need to look
for, I was hoping that someone in the list new of a white paper or other
document that layed out a security plan for Remedy Servers.

        Thanks,
        Marc Simmons