From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Sun Jul 29 13:13:51 2007
Subject: Re: Newbie help with creating a SQL menu

Hi Axton: I donot see anything in arerror.log. I have enabled logging on
the remedy user client and donot see anything there as well. Not sure if
his matters. This REMEDY user is not one created by remedy. It's a user
our db admin has created for readonly access to a few views and tables.

Thanks
Ravi