Hi: In my environment, we submit tickets creation/updates to a Remedy webservice. Occasionally, I get the following response.

MessageType: 2
MessageNum: 8939
MessageText: The AR System Plug-In server is not responding. Cannot connect to the system at this time. Contact your AR System Administrator for assistance.

Unfortunately, I donot see anything in my /opt/arsystem/rearsp01/Logs/arplugin* log files. I am being told that since the logging for the plugin server is not turned ON, I will not see any logs. Is there anything I can configure in Remedy to log the error details even under normal conditions? i.e log the errors. How do I perform troubleshooting in such a situation. Since this is a production system, I cannot leave the logging turned on.

Thanks
Ravi