Steve,
You need to think about how you are classifying slightly different.
You select the product in the Product Categorization section (This is the
What\Noun section) -
Tier 1 = Software
Tier 2 = Application
Tier 3 = Third Party (if you follow OOTB) or Standard Operating Environment
(your Example)
Product Name = Remedy

Then you also select an Operational Categorization (This is the Action\verb
Section) -
Tier 1 = Add
Tier 2 = New Account
 or
Tier 1 = Install
Tier 2 = Software
 or
Tier 1 = Change
Tier 2 = User Permissions

See, no matter what the action, the thing (Remedy application) is still the
same. The combination of the two sets defines the full reason for the ticket.
This is very handy because now you can report on say ALL Remedy issues or All
New Account issues.

Kelly
Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]