Oh yea Rick.. you're right.  I haven't thought about email in quite a
while.  (purposefully?)  :-)

So figure out the join on guid or attachment name or whatever, to
reference the entry on the attachments form and you're good.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
07/31/2007 01:43 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: incoming email added as an attachment

**
They are stored in the Email Attachments form, which is linked to the
Email messages form.    I agree that once it's there, workflow should
allow what you want to do - the question is getting the attachments there.

Rick