-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Srikanth
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Import of People data into ITSM 7

Hi All listers,

I have a question on the import of the people data into Remedy for ITSM
7. I am pretty new to the ITSM world, So bear with me if I am asking a
very silly question.

While it is clear that we need inport the base people data into People
form, I am not very clear with all the other forms that we need to load
the data with people data. In our current system we do a load into
SHR:People form. Are there any such forms in ITSM 7 too?

We are doing a fressh implemetation of ITSM 7.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth

the Answers Are"