Joshua Kitchen, Kforce [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
937-416-3456

Dear Fellow ARSList Members.

I have been working with several individuals for the WPAFB ITSM 7 Upgrade
Project in Dayton, OH, and thank you to those who have reached out to me.
However, I now have another excellent and exciting Contract-to-Hire Opening
with one of our largest clients in Chicago, IL.  Kforce has been around for 45
years, and the value to you is the strong market presence we have with 90
Offices spanning the US.

Title:  Remedy Application Manager

Tools:  A/R and other Remedy Applications, JAD, RAD and DRP

Responsibilities:  Must be a strong leader for the Remedy team. Development and
Support of the Remedy applications, lead the day to day users. At least 5-10
years of progressive business and/or technical experience is required to reach
this level. Must be very knowledgeable, with a wide range of experience in
various sizes
and types of projects that are relevant to the role. Provides leadership
support for large, complex projects or applications, adhering to strict
timelines and deliverables. Assumes lead role in the design and delivery of
total
solutions involving multiple systems for large organizations. Acts as mentor to
other consultants.

The Remedy leader will manage one or more IT projects. Responsible for
structuring a project, performing the detailed planning, and managing project
execution and completion of moderate or large projects. Defines the phase
deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses,
schedules roles and resources,
evaluates risks, and recommends contingency plans. Manages the development of
the technical strategy. Assigns resources and tasks, and manages quality
assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting, development of
standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies
and procedures.
Able to facilitate workshops such as JAD, RAD and DRP sessions.

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
Miamisburg, OH 45342
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results

View Josh Kitchen's Linkedin Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>

Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.