I use something like this:

datetimevar convdate;
convdate :=(DateAdd
("s",({CHG_INFRASTRUCTURE_CHANGE.SCHEDULED_START_DATE}),datetime(1970,01,01)));
convdate := dateadd ("h", [EMAIL PROTECTED], convdate);
convdate;

I'd have a formula for timezone depending on what timezone the reported
needed to show.  If you only have to worry about one timezone, then
something like:   DateAdd
("s",{PBM_Investigation_WorkLog.WORK_LOG_SUBMIT_DATE},#12/31/1969 7:00
pm#)     would work.   Just adjust 7:00 pm for whatever works for you. I'm
in NY so I'm minus -5 GMT.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

"Wacholz, Jeanette (Jenni)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/03/2007 02:09 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
DATE fields conversion formula for use in Crystal

**
Does anyone have a Crystal formula for converting DATE fields from integer
to actual date?
We are not able to use the Remedy ODBC driver for several reasons. I have
the set of ESP formulas for converting date/time fields (and they are
terrific!) but they aren't designed to work with date only fields.
Jenni Wacholz
Remedy Administration
Coventry Health Care Inc
480-445-2517

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying
of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or
civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the
material from any computer. __20060125_______________________This posting
was submitted with HTML in it___