-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Cant find cache for form

Hello Everyone,

I have a series of active links that fire from a button.  But one of the
new links doesn't show up in the workflow log.  I tried changing the
name of one of the links that does appear, but the name stays the same
in the log.  So it must be a caching problem.

The form name is "IT:Authorization".  I look in "...\AR System\HOME" and
see folders like "GNXCallE", and they have been modified recently, but
nothing that starts with "IT".  I searched my C drive "ITX" but found
nothing. I deleted what cache folders I did find, but my new link still
doesn't fire, and the name change still doesn't show up in the work log.

Is there some place else other than "\AR System\HOME" where this form
might be getting cached?

Is there another explanation for what I am seeing other than caching?

(ARS 7.01 patch 1, Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
Computing Support
James Madison University