The "set fields" option worked!

In the active link I set a display field to equal "$PROCESS$
@@:/opt/remedy/HelpDesk/pause 3".  (Anything over 3 seconds and the action
would time out.)  The filter was the same but without the "@@:".  In both cases
the hour glass displayed for three seconds then I got the message.

I tried Stephen's "WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:10'" option, but I got   "invalid SQL
statement".  Is that an Oracle statement?  I looked in my Oracle book but can't
find any "wait" command.

Anyway, Thank you Stephen and Fred.  You've solved my problem.

Dwayne Martin