Here is a quick list:

-          Customizable. Ability to create add-ins similar to Outlook
Addins that can be created with Visual Studio.

-          Remember last screens.  For example, when looking at the
100th active link in a list of 300 for a form, when I click the Filters
menu and then click back to Active Links, the Admin Tool displays the
first active link which means I have to scroll back down to the 100th
link.

-          The $ NULL$ keyword available as a button to insert into
workflow (instead of having to select from a menu or typing it).  I use
this keyword far more than any other and I use it daily in my
development.

-          Ability to right-click on a form and a popup menu appears
allowing me to create a new Active Link, Filter, etc. and then that form
is pre-selected in the new object.

-          An extension of the above item: Ability to assign to the form
an object name prefix. When a new active link, filter, etc. is created
this prefix will be auto-populated with the form's prefix.  An example,
right-click on a form named HPD:HelpDesk, select New Filter, and the new
filter has the HPD:HelpDesk form selected with the Name of the filter
auto-populated with "HPD:HelpDesk-"

All but the 1st one should be relatively easy to implement.

Stephen