Hi,

Our AR System platform PM, David Easter, has initiated a poll about
"Official support for AR System .NET and COM API". In the past, I have
interacted with you all with regards to the AR System .NET API technical
questions in general and its official support on few occasions. So I
thought I would inform all of you about this poll and encourage you to
participate. If you already received this information, please ignore
this email.

This poll is open to all Remedy users and is available at BMCDN web
site. To cast your vote, please do the following:

-          Point your browser to http://developer.bmc.com/

-          [If not already joined BMCDN] Locate "Join BMCDN" link on the
top right and click it. Fill the subsequent page to register yourself.

-          To reach the poll, do one of the following:

o        Click http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/forum.jspa?forumID=10

o        Or, on BMCDN home page, locate "Featured Polls" under "Feedback
Center" towards the top-left of the page & click "Official Support for
.NET API" link.

-          Click the option that best reflects your position with
regards to the availability of AR System .NET and COM API and it being
officially supported.

I strongly encourage each of you to participate in this poll and let us
know your interest (or, lack there of) in this API and its lack of
official support . Please be aware that the unofficial (I hope, decent)
support I provide for this API is VOLUNTARY and IS NOT GUARANTEED as
long as this API remains unsupported. So do cast your vote that best
reflects your position especially with an assumed absence of  support I
provide currently.

Regards

Appajee

FYI - The poll question (and choices for answers) is as follows:

Official Support for the .NET API (i.e. AR System .NET and COM API 7.x)

Currently, the .NET API is provided for use with AR System as an
unsupported interface. How does this situation affect your company or
customers?

* I don't use the .NET API and have no plans to do API programming.

* I don't use the .NET API because other interfaces (Java, web services,
etc.) are enough.

* I use the .NET API, but it's just fine as a development community
resource without official support.

* I use the .NET API - not being official is an issue, but not enough to
pay extra for support.

* I use the .NET API and I'd pay some amount to fund official testing
and maintenance.