Thanks,

I does not need :NET as I'm spending my time on Solaris and wintendo,
so I prefere the Java api. (code one, runs all day :)

(But of cource, I see more and more of our customers running on
windows its definitly something to keep an eye on.)

We did not get the same statement when Remedy released the Java api :-)
(Something needs to fund the development, testing, and support of the API...)

--
Jarl