  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Trigger workflow & pass parameters - MidTier

**
Hi All - we would like to have someone click on a preformatted URL that will
open a submit window, pass in some variables (all the required fields) then
have the system automatically submit the record and open the record in a
modify mode.  I can get the system to accept the variables on the URL string
but I cannot seem to find an action that Remedy will recognize other than a
button press to do the save / open in modify.  Any ideas?

ARS 6.3
Midtier 6.3

NOTE: I have moved to a new office. My new phone number is: 503-574-3571.
Christie Pargeter
Weyerhaeuser  Documentation & Training [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Portland, OR
tel: 503-574-3571
fax: 253-928-1072