Hello everyone,

We are in the process of upgrading our system.  We are currently running
AR server 6.0.1 with Oracle 9i on a Windows 2000 server.  We are upgrading
to the latest version in Remedy with Oracle 10g.  I have a few questions:

        Does Remedy run better with Oracle 10g on Linux?  what are the
pros and cons?

        How does the licensing work on Change Management .... do we need a
license for each person that will be approving tickets?

        Discovery Tools or LANDesk?  which works better, integrates
better?  What are the pros and cons?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you so much for your help!

Angelina Mora
Battelle Energy Alliance
INL
208 526-3535