  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7 OOtB emails

**

Good morning folks,

I've been looking into the proper way to modify OOtB emails with ITSM 7.
Specifically, I want to add some additional fields to the emails that aren't
sent by default.

I tried going into SYS:Form Field Selection and added a variable, for
example Phone Number, from the Incident form by putting in the same
information as the fields that come out of the box.  So theoretically, I
should have a variable in the Menu Value 2 field called #Phone Number#.

However, when I add that field to the email that I want to send out, it
still shows up as #Phone Number#.

Is there any reason this wouldn't work?

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
5444 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713)989-7226

Private and confidential as detailed here
<http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail> . If you cannot access
hyperlink, please e-mail sender. __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___