From: "Pierson, Shawn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:57:24 AM
Subject: ITSM 7 OOtB emails

**
Good morning folks,
I've been looking into the proper way to modify OOtB emails with ITSM 7.
Specifically, I want to add some additional fields to the emails that aren't
sent by default.
I tried going into SYS:Form Field Selection and added a variable, for example
Phone Number, from the Incident form by putting in the same information as the
fields that come out of the box.  So theoretically, I should have a variable in
the Menu Value 2 field called #Phone Number#.
However, when I add that field to the email that I want to send out, it still
shows up as #Phone Number#.
Is there any reason this wouldn't work?
Thanks,
Shawn Pierson
5444 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
(713)989-7226
Private and confidential as detailed here. If you cannot access hyperlink,
please e-mail sender. __20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___