-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS Data Relationships

Is there a diagram that shows the relationships between the base AR
forms? ... And maybe the ITSM 6/7 forms too?

Thanks,

Michael
The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that
they may face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this
information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email
in error, please reply to the sender that you have received this
information in error.  Also, please delete this email after replying to
the sender.