Hello Everyone

I hope somebody can answer this…

I have a form with the following fields

LOCATION - A character field with a menu append
POSITION - A character field with a menu append
TABLE     - A table field whose source form is a JOIN form of employee
location and employee position. This table gets refreshed and fetches the
data based on the user selection of LOCATION and POSITION.

Table qualification is (( 'LOCATION' = $LOCATION$) AND ('POSITION' =
$POSITION$))

Now when the menu is appended and I have multiple values in the LOCATION
and POSITION fields, how would I set the table qualification ?

I am guessing it can be done using some External qualification but not
sure how ?

Thanks in advance for your time

Gere