-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Micheal Gere
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Table Field qualification

**

Hi Norm

Thanks for your reply..

Let me explain the requirement in a more articulate way...

When a user selects a value from the menu on the LOCATION field ( say
ILLINOIS) and a value from the menu on the POSITION field ( say
Supervisor)
the table field gets the data pertaining to all supervisors from
Illinois..

Now the requirement is they want to select the multiple Locations (
Illinois, Indiana etc.... ) and multiple positions ( Supervisors,
Managers etc..) and they want the table field to show the data.

I am not sure how I set the qualification for values appended...

Any ideas

Thanks
Mike

On 8/21/07, Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>