Hi Gary

Firstly thanks for your codeā€¦I tried to play with the syntax and I think I
am almost there in making it work. I think there is some change required in
the second active link of the guide. Appreciate your help if you can figure
out something.

*Run If: *( 'tmpLocation' !=  $NULL$ ) AND ( 'tmpLocation' !=  " " )**

*Action 1: *Set fields**

tmpQuery = ((($tmpQuery$ +  " OR 'LOCATION' = ") +  """") + $tmpChar$) +
""""

*Action 2: *Go To Guide Label**

When I select the value in the LOCATION field = *Toronto** | Houston |
Sacramento |*

Then I get the following result

          tmpchar  =    *Sacramento*

          tmpQuery =  *OR 'LOCATION' = " Toronto " OR 'LOCATION' = "Houston"
*

* *

Couple of questions:

   1. How do we get rid of the OR at the beginning
   2. The tmpQuery doesn't seem to get the third value.  I looked at the
   log and it doesn't fire the Active link since $tmpLocation$ != " "

Thanks

Mike