I attempted to convert an existing report that we have that was written
in Crystal 9 (against our Remedy 6.3 server with ITSM 5.6) and convert
the report using the Remedy 7.X ODBC driver supplied by the Remedy 7.X
User tool.

I remapped the fields on the report to the new form and it ran fine from
within Crystal.

When I embedded the report into the Report form (included with ITSM 7.X)
any reports that have a Date range do not work since a pop up window
comes back asking to put the dates in a different format (The dates are
formated MM/DD/YYYY but the pop up asks that Dates be entered in the
format YYYY-MM-DD).

Has anyone else run into this issue?  How can this be corrected?

ARS 7.01 Patch 002
ITSM Patch 005
Database - Oracle 10gR2
App Server - Windows 2003

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761