We recently upgraded to ars 701P2 and all of our reports had been created in
Crystal 8.5 and 9.  Most worked just fine after upgrading.  Some had to be
opened in Crystal 11 and saved, then worked fine.

Most run off off a button on a report form that can include parameters feed
through a dialog form.  After the report was saved in Crystal 11 I had to
re-record the macro if one was involved and reselect on the active link.

It seemed the reports that had subreports were the ones that needed to be
opened/saved in Crystal 11.  I was very pleased when I didn't have to
recreate a monster report I have with 14 subreports.  The resaving worked
just fine.

Also, we had to configure the ODBC connection on the user PC which we didn't
have to do before to include 'underscores'.  Also needed to include the user
login information, which we didn't do before.  And I'd say that was for the
people that ran reports that contained subreports but couldn't be 100% sure
on that.

Susan

ARS 701P2
Oracle 10g