Let me try this again...

Below is a link to the RSP page on Remedy's website. If the link doesn't
work, check to make sure that it is all on one line; you may need to
copy/paste both lines. It ends with '.html'

http://www.bmc.com/education/servicemgmt/Roadmaps/Remedy_Skilled_Profess
ional.html

The RAC page is not public, and I'm not a partner, so I cannot give you
any details on it.

For the RSP, you can purchase everything as a bundle, I believe, and
save money. The link above will show you the required classes.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.