I just now thot of something.

You don't want active links firing on <Enter> if your field has more than one
row, because you might be putting a carriage return into the text.

Very clever designing!

Is it in the documentation?  I don't see it in the manual, but I might not be
looking in the right place.

Dwayne Martin

Dwayne Martin
Computing Support
James Madison University

--- Begin Message ---
Greetings,

We have lots of active links that fire on a Return when the cursor is in a
field.  But now we suddenly have one that doesn't work.  It doesn't even appear
in the log. In the "Display" tab it is set to 4 rows.  If I change that to 1 it
works.  But for anything more than 1 row it doesn't.

Is this a bug, or is it as designed, or is it just me?

(ARS 7.03 p2, Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
Computing Support
James Madison University