> I have been waiting for such a promised white paper for about a year
now, but it seems to be no longer on the radar, or I think it would be
out.

Without getting into too many details, it is not off the radar and is
still being worked on with the goal of making it publicly available to
all BMC customers.  For customers in immediate need, you can contact
your BMC sales representative, partner or contact BMC support - they can
make the the white paper and utility available on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.