Tim,

I take that to mean that we should be aware of what political family's
patriarch was a particpant in the coup that Butler exposed, per the
wikipedia article.

Everyone else, if you don't know who that person was then you only
get one guess as to what his last name was. Wealthy Pro-Nazis during that time continued their activities during and after congresional investigation, which should give everyone all the hint they would need.

To me, the graphic is particularly offensive as it replaces the Statue of
Liberty's torch (a symbol of enlightenment) with a blazing machine gun (pretty much the opposite of enlightenment). How anyone in this day and age could fail to see the irony of a gun-totin' tablet-of-justice carryin' Statue of Liberty and how that image plays to the view of America held by today's world boggles my mind.

Norm, I'm 100% for a strong military, and I respect you as a person and as someone who knows pretty much everything there is to know about Remedy. But off-topic or not, that graphic should not have been posted to this forum.

Drew
Tulsa, OK