Dear All,

i have this problem in 2 location with 2 customer
the first customer workin fine without any problem and this problem appear
suddenly :(
the next customer appear withot any work on the system when i creating one
ticket as test :(

i will try to install the patch file but i have many fears, any one try this
patch or have the solution

please update me

mohamed fathy