Hi,

I'm getting an error "ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection
to the AR System Plug-In server" when I try to open ticket from
requester console.

I was able to create ticket till I restart the server recently.

Could you please some one help me how to rectify this error?

ARS Server                                : 7.0.01

Incident Mnagement version       :7.0.02

Server OS                                  : Solaris 10

DB                                            : Oracle 10G

Siraj P M|Capgemini | Bangalore

Telecom & Media Skill Center

Main: +91 80 66567000|Extn: 4305

Mobile: +91 99 860 23722 (India) ; +968 92856401 (Oman)
E-Mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join the Collaborative Business Experience at www.capgemini.com
<http://www.capgemini.com>

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.