-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serouche Rahimpour
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how to read the whole content of a drop-down menu

I can't exactly do that because I am firing the AL on the form which
contains CC list
Thus my AL will look like
'FIELD B' LIKE (("%" + $CC list$) + "%")
So should I understand this has no chance to work ?
Do I need to change the workflow to fire the check on the other form ?
Then how my submission on form A will check the fire on form B ?
I actually do not see how to run this on the web because the $PROCESS$
is not allowed on that platform.
On the user tool ok fine I believe I can do it ...