> Is it just me or does the compatibility matrix say that the Admin Tool
is only supported on "Windows 2000, 2003 (32 or x64)"

It's just you.  The line above states that the Admin Tool is supported
on both XP and Vista.

> Did the "Service Desk" application get renamed to "Remedy Help Desk
7"?

That's how it was listed in the 7.0.01 matrix as well.  We can switch it
over to "Service Desk" in the next revision for complete accuracy.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.