-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Robert SBA
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 11:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Friday Humour RE: JOB: Remedy position in Kuwait
(UNCLASSIFIED)

**

Well, anyway ... they can be specialized in Remedy ... did not say or
does not mean that they can't be specialized in other areas as well,
right? :-)

I think "Engineer" is an interesting topic ... after a quick n' dirty
"check" with wiki the expression seems to be, or not to be, protected
depending on the country. Also even when protected, different meaning
depending on country.

Like "Engineer" could rate from being something like "the expert that
makes the coffee" to really someone who passed a certain degree.

Anyway, peace cheers and a nice weekend :-)

Robert
Germany