Hi all,

I noticed a strange behavior with flashboards and row level access. I am
working with the OOTB Remedy Support console in ITSM 6. I have added row
level access on the various forms (Help Desk, Change, Task) and those
permissions are pushed to the SHR:ConsolidatedList record.

The problem is if I login as a user who can only see a limited set of
records I still see all of the groups and their record counts in the By
Group flashboard ('Flashboard2'). This user should not have any knowledge of
who the other groups are in the system and their ticket volumes.

I know the row level permissions are working on the SHR:ConsolidatedList
form (also where the FB data is coming from) because the user only see the
correct records in the table field.

Do flashboards recognize row level access?

Is this a bug?

As designed?

Thanks,

Jason